Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Full Head Sew In With Side

one morning ... Snow

one morning ... snow

during school holidays, I decided to empty the attic and throw!
Ouch, a terrible decision for me who have one soul hamster (I care, I care because you never know it can be used!) So here I am in the attic despite the heat wave!
The test is not too hard as there is nothing to tickle my side Scrap Recycling! was not counting the box containing the old course of my children!
Once there I discovered old book "Atom" plastic cover !!!!!!! And the scrap comes back in full g. .. er face! this beast is really nice plastic! there must be a way to get something!!
So! A first realization, I must admit that this is not really what what I was thinking, but hey, I'm going to cogitate use other blankets that I recover and have joined my other recovered waiting to serve (MDR! !!!!!!!!!)
Well I'm not really satisfied with this mini, it is not totally finished, but I put it anyway! because I'm going to let some sleep and come back later!
So the last page is not its decor and picture!
Thanks to my girlfriend Lulu ( http://luluberlue23.canalblog.com/ ) to whom I take the tutorial to my home paginettes!



0 comments:

Post a Comment