Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cruising Spots Tempe, Az

kanail

Kawaii or Kanail

When you receive a gift, must use it, it's more fun and it's good to the giver!
So some time ago I was on a forum, where there was a game called "lantern" that was to heightens the desire or the wishes of a member!
person who elevates the wish was genius (as in Aladdin) hope once the raise in the turn of genius to make three wishes!
So I'm between the wish to receive another mini kawaii, not knowing at all what style, it intrigued me!
So I got a structure mini kawaii (well not really my style, but my curiosity was satisfied!)
it took a while for me to decide to use it, but it's done!
Some background pages are original and others have been reworked!
My genius had called this nice mini "Kawail" I turned the "W" "N" to make "Kanai" or Kanail "as you want!
But enough blah bla place photos






0 comments:

Post a Comment