Sunday, January 9, 2011

Drugstore Concealer Pot

Like the Magi ... It

I bring you some cookies this week:
Tel Gaspard I recommend a portrait of Jim Fitzpatrick by the team of Endless lines in collaboration with I am therefore I skate there in California.
Balthazar As I review the new wheels arrived at the house: small or very large. There are projects in the air.

Tel Melchior I bring grist to feed your eyes with reflections on Jeremiah skateboarding and the city and new Islander : long live the forum Wheels and punishment to the Meeting.
What else can I say? The jerseys
Sakaroulé! arrived. Superb work of Gilles, from a logo Ra.
We will soon present the origin of this graphics ... if you do not already know.
We return this week on Session Silver SKR v0.971 , images and colors and we will present the board that Stef had brought especially for this occasion.

good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment